Thursday, 16 August 2007

Wednesday 15th August

Nice sunny morning, so decided to do more exploring, and check out the North coast. Its amazing how you can literally go from the South to the North in half and hour!!
The beaches were lovely, and we managed a little relaxation (for a short time!). There was nowhere around for lunch, so we ended up at a golf club - and got sandwiches to takeaway. Thought it best not eating there, as we were all in little tops, shorts and flip flops - and we all know what golfers are like!!!
After lunch, I found us a nice nature trail to follow. Not one of my best ideas, as it was through woodland, and I was attacked by mossies (as usual!!)... pretty though.
Back to Charlottetown - for a walk around (yes... again!), then I found another nature trail, which we walked along - much to the girls initial disapproval!! That soon changed when we spotted local wildlife feet away, in the form of red squirrels and chipmunks......aww so sweet!

No comments: